The Energy industry is facing many challenges. This can vary from escalating costs when there is a boom in the market to cut backs when there is a down turn in the market. Either way there is always an industry challenge that needs to be addressed. It may be technical or it could be commercial.
The PMI AGC – DMS Energy Forum: Debates is a neutral platform that allows people to DEBATE potential solutions to current challenges in an open environment.
- A moderator
- 2 Panelists to argue for the motion
- 2 Panelist to argue against the motion
- Each panelist will start with a 5 minute presentation to support their argument
- Moderator will put questions to the panelists to debates amongst themselves
- The audience may then ask questions for the panelists to debate
- A vote will be held at the end of each session to identify which motion won & will be a great indicator as to how the energy sector feels an industry challenge should be addressed.
- Refiners should outsource their Hydrogen needs rather than produce it themselves
- Project Owners should give commercial advantages to bidders based on quality technical proposals
rather than award a contract to the lowest technically approved bid
- 1st Panel DiscussionHow to avoid Mega Projects Cost Over Runs
- 2nd Panel DiscussionHow to manage an effective centralized control room for Green & Brown Field Projects.